Monday, March 28, 2011

stressed yet in love


I cannot believe that I (we) will be married in five days. 5 DAYS! That is 12o hours! Plans are all coming together but each little piece is creating stress. Stress is just my body's response to handle external (or internal) "difficulty that causes worry or emotional tension" (dictionary.com). As much as my cognitive understanding allows me to see the situation objectively - my inate worrisome personality screams, "Mindy Mindy Mindy, get it together." Though each step of the way I have been prepared and organized, there are now hundreds (literally, I am not exaggerating) decisions to be made. My current job at MU allows me to cruise along with very few sitations that question or seek explanation of my decisions.... yet this wedding has given me numerous opportunties to grow and allow my decisions to be questions, opionion to be altered, and discussions to ensue. All of life is allowing me to grow and expand my thoughts by questioning and full discovery. Maybe thats why I am orchestrating this celebration of my wedding... it to grow. God, give me the patience to get through this week, so that next week will allow my life to resume to normal. What is normal? Who knows, but it is about planning a wedding 24/7 while still happy and living in the moment! Mantra.... The celebration of the wedding day event is simply to welcome us into the married world. The marriage is the imporant aspect, not the ceremony.


All that I know for sure is that I adore Nathan.