Thursday, March 17, 2011

slideshow


Nate and I (well actually me) are making a slideshow to run before the wedding. There is a large white wall at the front of the church, screaming to be used for pictures of.... well, US and the KIDS. So, I have been slowly gathering those picts into a slideshow and I end up getting choked up and teary eyed each time I sit down in preparation. I cant help but feel so dang lucky to have Nate and our lives together. He is so funny! He can make any moment humorous - anything to make me laugh or see the light side of life. Where I can begin to worry and fret, he is straightforward and living much more in the moment. When I look back on this slideshow on our 20th wedding anniversary, I will remember that each picture brought a smile... and a sentimental tissue moment.